N-Plant Nitrogen Plant Systems
More Efficient. More Effective. More Reliable.
For more than 50 years, Linde has been designing, building, installing, servicing and supporting small on-site nitrogen plants around the world. A 24/7 world that relies on our advanced technologies, proven operation expertise – and round-the-clock plant monitoring from our state-of-the-art regional operations centers.
When you include our on-the-ground technical support teams, and an extensive liquid nitrogen network available for backup supply during routine plant maintenance periods, it’s easy to understand why Linde's small on-site nitrogen plants have been considered a benchmark for more than a half century.
From a nuts and bolts perspective, small on-site cryogenic nitrogen plants are:
- Available to supply nitrogen from 200-8,100 Nm3/hr (10,000-310,000 scfh) at a wide range for purities and pressures to meet many nitrogen applications
- Designed to optimize power efficiency to help you obtain the lowest cost gas nitrogen supply so, when your gas needs decrease, your plant will automatically adjust power requirements to maintain an efficient gas supply
- Designed to avoid wasting power during frequent facility shut downs and restarts
- Installed with a liquid nitrogen back-up system to supply utilities to the small on-site plant and back-up the supply during routine maintenance
- Set up to supply liquid nitrogen via tank truck to the tank so it can be vaporized into the pipeline automatically whenever your demand exceeds the plant supply capability
The files available for download presently display the Praxair brand. As we continue to convert our collateral to the new Linde brand, we will update the files for your use.