LInde Supplier Diversity
Supplier Diversity Program in the U.S.
Linde’s Supplier Diversity Program encourages and supports the use of a variety of qualified distinct business enterprises. We seek to provide maximum practicable opportunities for those businesses to participate in the supply of goods and/or services that support our business.
Linde is committed to developing a robust supplier base that includes diverse-owned businesses who provide quality goods and services. Supplier diversity is an integral part of our goal of being the best in the industry. We encouraged certified, diverse suppliers who can bring innovation and value to our supply chain.
Linde's supplier diversity program tracks and reports spend with certified diverse suppliers. The program requires certification by one of the third party certifying agencies below.
The company must be at least 51% owned and operated by a United States citizen or citizens with one or more of the diversity types listed below.
- Asian Indian-Owned
- Asian Pacific-Owned
- Canadian Aboriginal-Owned
- Native American-Owned
- 8(a) Business Development Program
- AbilityOne Program
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUB Zone)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transgender (LGBT)-Owned
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- NMSDC - National Minority Supplier Development Council (www.nmsdc.org) and its regional affiliates
- WBENC - Women's Business Enterprise National Council (www.wbenc.org) and its regional affiliates
- NGLCC – National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (www.nglcc.org)
- USPAACC – US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (www.uspaacc.org)
- Disability:IN – Disability Inclusion Network (www.disabilityin.org)
- Veterans Affairs – Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization (VA-OSDBU) (www.va.gov/osdbu)
- Any certifying government, federal, state or local agency that explicitly identifies the qualifying diversity type(s) as part of the certification paperwork.
- NAMWOLF – National Association of Minority & Women-Owned Law Firms (www.namwolf.org) – Recommended as an additional certification for any diverse-owned law firms
Contact: Linde's Supplier Diversity