linde Stove oxygen enrichment for HIGHER TEMPERATURES IN metal production
At Linde, we work with you to streamline your process. If you are using expensive, high-value fuels like natural gas or coke oven gas in your blast furnace stoves, stove oxygen enrichment (SOE) technology can minimize or even eliminate their use. Stove oxygen enrichment can also help generate higher blast temperatures, saving coke in the blast furnace.
Linde engineers can perform a full technical evaluation, including stove simulation modeling. We then design, build and start up the spargers and flow controls required to implement SOE technology on your stove. Stove oxygen enrichment benefits include:
- High cost fuel gas replacements
- Higher blast temperatures
- Lower combustion air requirements & waste gas flow
- Higher stove firing rates under plugged stove conditions
- The potential for carbon dioxide emissions reduction