- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Based on decades of experience, we've developed a complete portfolio of oxygenation equipment to meet customers' aeration and mixing needs. Our turnkey solutions include gas dosing equipment, electrical control systems and the full support of our engineers for installation advice, supervision and commissioning services. Our portfolio is compatible with existing equipment and therefore can be used to complement systems already in use. From temporary to permanent aeration solutions and from low to high oxygen demand, you can count on us to find the best option to address your specific challenges.
SOLVOX ® mobile - Coping with load peaks and maintenance downtime
SOLVOX mobile is our new technology specifically developed for operators of small- to medium-sized wastewater treatment plants that need to cope with peak loads and downtime during aeration equipment maintenance. This lightweight and compact unit can be easily lowered into the water without a crane. The free-floating design means it is even suited to basins with challenging shapes. Benefits include low energy consumption and a modular concept to give operators more flexibility for additional mixing power.
SOLVOX ® diffusion hoses - Flexible and low-maintenance solution for deep tanks
Requiring no external power, the diffusion hoses can be easily adapted to any tank or basin shape and remain clog resistant even after long periods of non-operation. Suitable for both oxygen and ozone, these hoses provide a cost-effective solution for deep tanks.
SOLVOX ® inline injector - Increasing the service life of pressurized pipes
The injection of oxygen directly into pressurized pipes has proved to be effective in preventing the sulfurous corrosion and offensive odors that are usually caused by anaerobic processes in wastewater. This technology has no power requirements and contributes to the partial treatment of incoming wastewater.
SOLVOX ® reactor - Low-turbulence diffusion for oxygenation of raw water
Available in eight different capacities, the pressurized reactor can be integrated into the main or bypass flow. Because the oxygen is added through the reactor, very low agitation is created, making this technology the ideal choice for raw water treatment.
Do you need more information about our aerobic treatment with oxygen?Contact our team
"It has been a continuously rewarding experience over the past decade to bring customers and the best minds of different Linde entities together to create new solutions which fully satisfy our customers beyond their expectations. A great example was a customer at a trade show literally hugging one of our SOLVOX products saying: 'I want to have it'."
Dr. Stefan Dullstein, Sr. Process & Business Development Manager, Linde