- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
With over 30 years of experience in the field of water treatment and wastewater treatment, we have been working together with plant operators worldwide to overcome critical challenges such as pH control, permanent and seasonal capacity increase, odor control and micro-pollutants management.
Click on the links below to find out more the benefits derived from the use of gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide and ozone in water treatment processes.
Use of oxygen instead of air: the use of pure Oxygen is more effective than air in supporting the natural purification of wastewater. It creates optimal aerobic conditions for successful biological treatment and supports biological nutrient removal.
>>> More about aerobic treatment with O2
Neutralization and remineralization with CO2: A fundamental advantage of carbonic acid is the almost flat gradient of its neutralization curve, which allows the desired pH value to be easily and precisely adjusted even at variable raw water parameters, without the danger of acidification.
>>> More about neutralization with CO2
Pure oxygen for ozone generation: When using pure oxygen instead of ambient air for the production of ozone, the production yield is substantially improved, no pre-treatment is required and the overall footprint is reduced.
>>> More about efficient ozone generation with pure oxygen
>>> More about our services and innovation