- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Despite the advent of computers and electronic communication, demand for pulp and paper continues to rise worldwide. Given the high capital costs and inevitable drain on natural resources in this business, manufacturers are under strong pressure to maximize cost and process efficiencies while reducing environmental impact wherever possible.
Oxygen can help to achieve these goals. It is indispensible in modern pulp manufacturing, where it is used, for example, in delignification, bleaching and ozone production. It can also help to increase capacity in the chemical recovery boiler or lime kiln. In addition, oxygen is useful in the forestry sector for wastewater treatment, in particular for odor removal and intensification of the activated sludge process.
Gas innovations from Linde
In cooperation with our customers, we have made substantial investments in recent years, resulting in the successful development of several unique carbon dioxide and oxygen applications. We offer a range of pulp and paper innovations to help you meet cost and environmental pressures, complemented by training so you can get the most out of your gas applications. Highlights include:
Gas-related applications in the fiber line that add value by cutting costs in pulp production
Recovery process solutions that improve the overall costs of your mill and reduce its environmental impact
Gas-related process technologies in paper manufacturing that facilitate production, enhance quality and reduce environmental impact.