- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The power sector is fully aware that natural gas is the fastest growing fossil fuel. With LNG export terminals approved in 2016, analysts expect this growth to continue. American shale gas and environmental policies have contributed to this accelerated growth.
Although LNG is traditionally categorized as a fossil fuel, it can be responsibly and renewably sourced. Linde is a leader in the production of LNG from biogas. Methane can be sourced from landfills, wastewater treatment plants and agriculture. We built and operate the largest biogas-based LNG plant in the world. Our expertise in liquefaction and gas clean-up processes provides a customized approach to high-quality "green" fuels production.
Our first landfill-gas-to-LNG plant, commissioned in 2009, converts gases from a Waste Management landfill in California into natural gas used to power over 300 LNG and CNG trucks. Using our own technologies and those licensed from the Gas Technology Institute, Linde manages all gas compression, purification, liquefaction and cryogenic storage. Watch our "Refuse to Refueling" video here: https://www.youtube.com/v/_ePx0ZgnYSs.