- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Global demand for energy continues to spiral, fuelled by growth in the world’s population and economic expansion. Today, most of our energy needs are met through fossil fuels. However, these reserves are limited in supply and are contributing to the effects of global warming. To meet our energy needs as we move forward, we will need to combine a variety of conventional and alternative technologies, complementing these with efficiency measures to maximize the return on existing fossil deposits.
Paving the way for a greener future
We deliver various technologies to increase recovery rates on existing fossil reserves. We are also helping to reduce the carbon footprint of conventional fossil fuels by pioneering carbon capture and storage technologies.
The drive to reduce CO2 emissions is already creating a shift in today’s energy mix. Low-carbon sources such as natural gas are rapidly gaining in popularity. Here we deliver innovative processes along the entire liquefaction chain – from the source to the point of use – to increase the reach of this promising energy carrier.
Looking to the future, our energy mix will see a much greater share of renewables from wind, solar and biomass sources. Here again, we provide a range of infrastructure and process innovations to capture renewable energies more effectively.
As we transition to a greener economy, hydrogen is set to play an increasingly important role. It is an ideal way to store energy generated from renewable and primary sources. And when generated from regenerative sources, it creates a zero-emissions energy cycle. We cover the entire hydrogen value chain – from generation and liquefaction through transportation and storage solutions right up to fueling of hydrogen-powered vehicles.