- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Air pollution legislation is tightening in many parts of the world, with attention focusing in particular on emissions released from large stationary sources such as conventional power plants. This, coupled with the availability of low-cost unconventional oil and gas feedstocks, places coal-fired power plants under growing pressure. There are various process technologies available to help power plant operators burn coal cheaply and cleanly, and meet these increasingly strict regulations. These help control emissions of harmful substances such as nitrogen oxides known as NOx.
At Linde, we offer a pioneering, robust NOx abatement technology offering high removal efficiency. This cost-competitive technology uses a low-temperature oxidation process to scrub NOx from flue gases to regulated purity standards.
In addition, we deliver high-purity gases and gas mixtures to operate and calibrate the special analytical instruments used to measure air pollution levels.