- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The pharmaceutical and life sciences industry is dedicated to improving quality of life by developing innovative therapies and medicines that promise longer, healthier and more active lives.
In the interests of patient safety, this industry is heavily regulated. Compliance, validated quality assurance and traceability are therefore key mandates. In manufacturing, process controllability is increasingly under scrutiny.
This sector also faces rising environmental pressures. In addition, a competitive advantage often hinges on speed, which means that pharmaceutical companies are under pressure to bring their innovations to market as quickly as possible.
In general, however, price pressures are squeezing the number of new pharmaceutical products that are being brought to market. This is exasperated by the cost strain that generic drugs are exerting on many firms as brand-name drug patents expire.
Long-Standing Pharmaceutical Expertise
As a supplier of pharmaceutical-grade gases, we have an in-depth understanding of the pressures facing pharmaceutical and biotech companies in such a strict regulatory environment. We have also developed numerous gas innovations that help meet increasingly stringent environmental legislation and accelerate time to market.
For your peace of mind, our trained experts can also manage your gas installation. Our expertise will bring you quality and environmental benefits in the following areas in particular: