- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Linde has partnered with BIO, which represents more than 1,000 biotechnology companies , academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico and 33 other nations. BIO members are involved in the research and development of health care, agricultural, industrial and environmental biotechnology products.
The BIO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS® program offers BIO and most state and regional biotechnology association members discounts and special benefits on products and services that are essential to their business operations. Members receive experience, expertise and significant savings through BIO's strategic partnerships with industry-leading suppliers such as Linde.
Linde is the world’s leading industrial gases organization and offers member companies special pricing and rebates on bulk gas products, bulk gas applications, packaged and specialty gases, mini-bulk and related application equipment, products and services.
Such industrial gases include cylinder supply for industrial and special gas requirements, on-site generators for nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen, and liquid supply capabilities for argon, nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and helium. With more than 50 production facilities and a national network of distributors, Linde offers exceptional service and cost-saving benefits to members companies.BIO Member Benefits
Competitive pricing on Linde’s complete suite of gases products
Service provided by Linde Distributor partners as assigned by Linde to each market.
Tiered annual cash rebate, based on the aggregate purchase volume of all participating member companies
10% discount off standard rental for bulk storage tanks
Additional rebate available for member referrals
The following state and regional biotechnology associations have partnered with BIO to offer their members the benefits of the BIO Business Solutions program. As a member of one of the listed associations, you can take advantage of the BIO-Linde program:
For more information about the BIO-Linde program, contact Leslie.Waller@linde.com, or call (908) 508-2768.
To learn more about Bio, visit http://bio.org/bbs/