- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The world’s growing population and the need to mitigate the effects of climate change are driving demand for rail services the world over. This trend is particularly noticeable in fast-growing economies.
Although rail transport is viewed as an environmentally sound alternative to road traffic, public authorities are nonetheless called on to maximize the energy efficiency of carriages and engines by using lightweight, high-tech materials. And that is where industrial gases can lend a helping hand. Looking beyond the rolling stock, rail companies also need a global partner offering all-in-one, proven solutions to help them lay new tracks at even the remotest locations.
Help from Linde
Our engineers cover the full range of rail applications – from the construction of new rail infrastructure, tracks and carriages to maintenance and expansion projects. They will work closely with you to find the solution that best meets your productivity, quality and cost requirements. We back up our extensive portfolio and global reach with a wide service offering. This includes safety training to ensure that all the gases you need are installed and handled properly. Many of our gas solutions for the rail industry offer proven quality and productivity gains. These include:
All-in-one welding solutions
Customized cutting solutions.