- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The world’s population is growing rapidly, with some estimates predicting that 10 billion people will be living on the planet by 2050. This poses a number of transport and mobility challenges. More and more people are using all modes of transport – including rail, road and public bus services.
Governments and local authorities are called on not only to expand existing public rail and road infrastructure – especially in fast-growing economies such as China and India – but also to manage land transport. In concrete terms, this means reducing the environmental impact – and emissions in particular – of a growing number of road vehicles.
At Linde, we have the process technologies and high-tech solutions to help all of these industry sectors to meet their specific challenges. Click on the links below to find out more about our sector-specific offerings: