- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Staying ahead in the aerospace and defense business hinges on the ability to innovate. This industry also faces growing environmental pressures. Industrial gases can play a defining role in optimizing key manufacturing processes.
Full line up from Linde
We work closely with defense agencies and aerospace manufacturers to create high-tech solutions and services that are tailored to individual strategic needs. In addition, we deliver process innovations that help you manage environmental, quality and productivity pressures. Our extensive network of engineers can give you in-depth guidance on the best solution for your individual challenges.
We back up our extensive range of products, equipment and supply systems with a wide service offering. This includes safety training to ensure that all the gases you need are installed and handled properly. Last but not least, we can deliver all these products and services anywhere around the globe.
Highlights of our aerospace and defense offering include:
All-in-one welding solutions
Customized cutting and heating solutions
Complete laser gas solutions
Thermal spray coating solutions for the perfect surface finish
Heat treatment processes to achieve the desired microstructure, physical properties and surface properties
Instrument calibration using scientific mixtures and high-purity gases
Bulk and on-site gases for inerting, soldering and stress-testing semiconductor applications