- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Metal fabrication covers a wide range of activities – from general welding to highly specialized laser job shops. Companies in this industry require a flexible, responsive, single-source partner that supports the full application and equipment spectrum, combining both traditional and new cutting, welding and coating processes.
At Linde, we provide a fast, convenient source for all your welding needs. You can rely on us for equipment, consumables and safety gear. But that’s not all. We also offer safety training to ensure that all the gases you need are installed and handled properly. And our engineers will guide you through the extensive range of welding and cutting options and gas mixtures available to help you make the process choice best suited to your budget, productivity and quality demands. And for more sophisticated processes, you can rest assured that our laser solutions, for instance, are approved by all major laser manufacturers.
Highlights of our metal fabrication offering include: