- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The medical sector is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. This highly diverse business extends from medical equipment and supplies through pharmaceutical products and medical therapies to healthcare services. Shifting demographics, internationalization and a squeeze on public funding are placing healthcare systems under increasing pressure. This is accentuating the need for therapies and treatments that balance financial constraints with the need for ongoing innovation.
Over the years, we have developed and supported a wide range of gas-enabled medical innovations and healthcare therapies that help authorities and professionals to balance conflicting needs and improve quality of care.
Our medical activities concentrate on four main areas: