- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Medical diagnostics capabilities are evolving rapidly, driven partly by the growing need for miniaturization as diagnostics equipment moves closer to the patient. Medical labs are therefore getting smaller and more mobile, giving greater speed and flexibility to clinicians, however, keeping up with the latest diagnostics techniques is a huge challenge for clinical and life science laboratories. Specialty gases and specialty equipment can play a key role in helping labs stay ahead of the curve.
At the same time, the increasingly litigious nature of the medical business presents its own set of challenges. Clinical laboratories are under huge pressure to get it right - first time, every time. In other words, lab technicians must ensure they are using the right analysis devices, the right techniques and the right gases or gas mixtures. Also thinking ahead, lab operators are increasingly relying on samples stored cryogenically to fend off potential liability suits.
We support the full range of current and evolving clinical and diagnostics applications with instrument-grade pure gases, specialty gas mixtures, rare gases and medical-grade gases. In addition, we have a full line-up of cryopreservation gases and equipment to protect labs against the possibility of litigation. And to make sure you are maximizing the productivity-enabling potential of our gases, we complement them with state-of-the-art supply systems and expert services.