- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Analysis & Measurement
- Automotive Laboratories
- Biological Growth Control
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Chemicals Production
- Emission Trading
- Environmental Protection
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Power Generation
- Process Control
- Soil and Water Measurement
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the fastest growing industries. A significant part of its sales revenue is reinvested into research and development of new products, an area that requires a wide variety of specialty gases and equipment. Research and development take place in pharmaceutical laboratories using analytical instruments such as gas chromatographs with multiple detectors, liquid chromatographs, UV/VIS spectrometers and NMR spectrometers. The effective operation of these instruments depends on the use of the appropriate gas or mixture.
In the complex world of today, the pharmaceutical industry continues to demand increasingly advanced products aimed at improving modern-day life. This is why Linde Gas has an in-depth understanding of the many regulations that govern the industry. Gases are employed as “invisible helpers” in most areas of industry. Such areas include, for example, many processes in the manufacture of APIs and pharmaceuticals.
This also includes R&D as well as production and quality control. Linde Gas is not merely a supplier of gas and gas-related hardware. With our expertise and special abilities, we at Linde Gas are capable of doing so much more for you with regard to the safety, quality, and productivity of your processes. We have extensive know-how and many years of consulting experience in dealing with a wide range of enterprises.
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology - VERISEQ® Gases
VERISEQ Gases are Linde Gas traceable pharmaceutical grade gases for production of pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API).
VERISEQ Gases are developed to suit the needs of the producing pharmaceutical industry. The unique products help manufacturers comply with the applicable regulations on gas used in pharmaceutical production.
By turning to VERISEQ Gases, the producer of pharmaceuticals or active pharmaceutical ingredients is assured of the quality and integrity of the gas. The amount of in-house gas analysis can be reduced to a minimum, which means in the long run stock-turn can be improved.
By choosing VERISEQ Process Grade Gases from Linde Gas, the pharmaceutical producer uses guaranteed gases that conform to agreed and internationally harmonized specifications. The gases are analyzed for identity and impurities using qualified analytical equipment. VERISEQ Process Grade Gases fulfill the monograph requirements in the European, Japanese and the United States Pharmacopoeias. The analytical methods are in accordance with the same monographs, or equivalent validated methods.
When traceable pharmaceutical grade nitrogen with higher purities than the European, Japanese and U.S. Pharmacopoeias state are required, the VERISEQ concept offers appropriate products with 5.0 purity, i.e. 99.999 %, under the name VERISEQ Research Nitrogen.