- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Analysis & Measurement
- Automotive Laboratories
- Biological Growth Control
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Chemicals Production
- Emission Trading
- Environmental Protection
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Power Generation
- Process Control
- Soil and Water Measurement
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
International accords such as the Montreal or Kyoto protocols call on industry everywhere to monitor, control and reduce their emissions before discharging them into the environment. Smoke Stack Emission and Continuous Emission Monitors use a variety of analyzers and gas specific detection sensors to verify daily emission levels conformance to legislative requirements, as well as potential participation in emission trading schemes.
In many areas independent Ambient Air Monitoring stations measure levels of various nitrogen oxides and sulfurs, along with CO2, CO and other materials harmful to the environment.
Laboratory testing of Soil and Water measures contamination resulting from air emissions, landfills, chemical spills, and Wastewater. Health and Safety instrumentation requires calibration to ensure personal detection equipment operates at peak efficiency, while regional Automotive emission testing takes place to ensure pollution levels are minimized.
Within all areas of environmental monitoring, many local governments require that the instrument and sensor calibration gases used be certified to ISO17025. This is to ensure data is traceable to a national standard, and that overall uncertainties for pollution data are within specified limits.