- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Analysis & Measurement
- Automotive Laboratories
- Biological Growth Control
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Chemicals Production
- Emission Trading
- Environmental Protection
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Power Generation
- Process Control
- Soil and Water Measurement
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
With schemes such as the European Union Emission Trading Scheme for greenhouse gases, or the United States Acid Rain program, the governing body set limits or caps on the amount of a pollutant that can be emitted.
Industries, regions, or other groups are issued emission permits which state their yearly emission allowance. Those that need to increase their emission allowance must buy credits from those who pollute less.
Companies must offer documentation that demonstrates they have not reached their accepted allowance of emissions and can receive credits which can be traded for economic incentives to companies which may need to exceed their allowance.
To do so requires accurate measurement and stringent documentation. ISO accredited calibration gas mixtures are used to ensure documented accuracy and traceability for use in this verification.