- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Analysis & Measurement
- Automotive Laboratories
- Biological Growth Control
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Chemicals Production
- Emission Trading
- Environmental Protection
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Power Generation
- Process Control
- Soil and Water Measurement
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The chemical industry is vital to the global economy. HiQ specialty gases and specialty equipment are used in chemicals manufacturing, quality assurance, environmental monitoring, and occupational health and safety areas.
Inline and Online process analyzer will use instrument gases such as synthetic air, helium, hydrogen, or nitrogen along with binary to multi-component gas mixtures. On site Laboratories will use an expanded range of mixtures and research grade gases for research and additional production verification.
For health and safety monitoring, ECOCYL portable gas solutions make calibration of perimeter gas monitors as well as confined space detectors easy and simple. HiQ specialty equipment products such as BASELINE cylinder regulators and REDLINE regulators and gas supply panels are used in many areas to control gas cylinder pressures while ensuring purity is not compromised.
Environmental measurements for air, water and ground pollution use a number of individual calibration standards to measure Nitric Oxides, VOC and BTEX emissions. SPECTRA-SEAL calibration mixtures offer low level reactive calibration with flat line stability, while other environmental mixtures are produced to meet the requirements of regulatory agencies around the world. ISO Accredited calibration gas mixtures are also used to ensure accuracy and traceability with Emission Trading Scheme verification and traceable reports.