- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Analysis & Measurement
- Automotive Laboratories
- Biological Growth Control
- Car Exhaust Testing
- Chemicals Production
- Emission Trading
- Environmental Protection
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Power Generation
- Process Control
- Soil and Water Measurement
- Solvent & VOC Monitoring
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The use of HiQ specialty gases in the automotive industry has increased rapidly in recent decades. Car head lamps contain Xenon; indicator lamps contain Argon & Nitrogen. Sheet metal for doors and the car body is cut with lasers using specialty gas mixtures.
For optimum fuel efficiency and race performance, tires are filled with HiQ dry synthetic air, or nitrogen. And these fuels and lubricants are produced with the aid of many HiQ specialty gases calibration mixtures and HiQ high purity gases for process control and analysis.
In the production and quality control of automotive engines, a variety of HiQ specialty gas mixtures are used to calibrate analyzers, such as atomic adsorption spectrometers, to ensure that emissions are minimized and fuel consumption and performance are optimized. Highly durable, high purity HiQ specialty equipment installations are also essential for the reliable supply of these calibration gas mixtures.
To ensure on-road vehicle engines are running with environmental efficiency, many regional and national governments stipulate periodic emission test requirements. HiQ gases ensure proper calibration of these analyzers with the use of instrument pure gases, and environmental mixtures to measure the levels of CO, CO2, C3H8 and NO.