- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Seen by consumers as a healthy alternative to meat, fish and seafood continue to grow in popularity worldwide.
However, fresh fish and seafood present their own set of handling and safety challenges. They rapidly lose their original quality due to high water activity, neutral pH (ideal for microorganisms) and the presence of enzymes, which rapidly undermine both taste and smell. The breakdown of proteins by microorganisms quickly results in unpleasant odors.
At Linde, we have a wide range of solutions that maintain safety and quality standards across the entire seafood chain – from the fish farm right to the consumer’s table.
Fish farming technologies and applications help you achieve the ideal water quality and enrich oxygen levels
In-transit chilling to maintain product quality along the entire distribution chain
Cryogenic chilling/freezing solutions to control processing temperatures at your plant
Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) to extend shelf-life.