- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Linde provides technologies and service offerings to improve product quality, increase production capacities, decrease variability and extend shelf life of dairy products.
Linde’s Cryoline Freezers incorporate the industry leading hygienic designs offering complete access for sanitation and eliminate areas for harborage of microbes.
Microbial growth and rancidity are the primary causes of quality deterioration in dairy products. Packaging with a modified atmosphere can decrease microbial growth and enhance product quality and extend shelf life.
You can rely on Linde to provide the technologies and applications geared to your specific dairy challenge.