- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The gases and chemicals required for electronics manufacturing have some of the most demanding purity and consistency requirements known. At Linde, quality is core to everything we do every day. We deliver consistent quality continuously and work with our customers to ensure we meet their needs for the next generation of products.
Industry leader for product and service quality
Linde's quality management systems ensure we create value for our customers and for Linde. Lean six sigma processes are used to continuously improve process capability and efficiency. Where there are deviations from our own or our customers' expectations, these are rapidly investigated using industry best practices and effective, permanent corrective actions are implemented and monitored. We listen to the voice of the customer to ensure their requirements will be met for the next generation of electronic products and services.
Quality is everyone's responsibility
Linde believes zero defects is the only acceptable goal and this mind-set is established through regular training and awareness programs for all employees and suppliers. Everyone is encouraged to participate in improving technological, transactional, and service efficiency and to share lessons learned. Proactive risk management is used to identify opportunities to eliminate or substitute risks before they occur.
Sustainable supply chain
Sustainability is one of The Linde Group's founding principles and Electronics supports this through development of sustainable supply chains. Linde has a code of conduct for suppliers and we work with them to ensure alignment with the principles of the Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) codes and to eliminate conflict minerals from any supply chain. We continuously invest and focus on research and development of products and services to meet the advanced requirements of our customers.