- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Dwindling fossil fuel reserves and rising energy demands are highlighting the need for economically viable, environmentally sound alternatives to traditional sources of energy. This places the spotlight on renewable solutions in particular. These include wind, wave and tidal energy, geothermal energy, hydro power and biofuels.
The installations required to capture renewable energy streams come with their own set of challenges. Onshore wind towers and offshore structures and foundations are subject to harsh environmental conditions and are often difficult to maintain. Durability, welding strength and corrosion resistance are key success factors.
Commitment to renewable energies
Driven by a strong commitment to a sustainable energy network, we provide innovative welding, cutting and coating solutions to enable productivity and quality improvements across all fabrication steps.
In addition to our advanced welding technologies, we have successfully applied our flame solutions to improve welding efficiency in wind towers. This has created significant productivity and quality gains for our customers.
Our thermal spray solutions give our customers optimum protection in harsher offshore environments thanks to high-performance anti-corrosion coatings.
We back up our extensive product offering with all the necessary equipment and supply systems to ensure the safe installation and handling of gases at all times. In addition, our experienced engineers can guide you towards the technologies best equipped to meet your productivity, quality and cost requirements. You can also rely on us for application and safety training.