- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
As the world’s population continues to grow, so too does global demand for energy. This, in turn, is pushing demand for pipeline networks capable of transporting oil and gas from the point of recovery to the point of use. Pipeline networks are expanding rapidly not only in emerging economies, but also in developed countries such as the US.
Expanding existing networks calls for sophisticated welding and cutting solutions that are adapted to hostile environments and can be easily moved from one installation point to another.
Experienced engineers at your side
Our engineering experts will advise you on the welding and cutting solutions that best match your mobility, quality and cost targets. We combine a wide product, equipment and supply system portfolio with the benefits of global delivery and service capabilities. Take advantage of our safety training, for instance, to ensure that all the gases you need are transported and handled properly.
Highlights of our pipeline offering include: