- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The heavy machinery segment extends from construction and earth-moving equipment through quarrying machines to fork-lift trucks and agricultural vehicles. All of these machines have highly specialized engineering requirements.
In addition, as competition from countries such as India and China intensifies, manufacturers in this sector are challenged to maximize productivity and cost efficiencies.
Answer from Linde
We cover the full spectrum, with dedicated gas solutions that scale from fully automated laser welding systems for industrial-scale plants to manual welding solutions for repair shops.
Our engineering experts will advise you on the welding and cutting solutions that help you reach your productivity and quality targets as cost-effectively as possible. And we bundle our extensive product, equipment and supply system portfolio with the benefits of global delivery and service capabilities. Safety training is particularly important – we can show your staff how to properly install and handle the industrial gases you need.
Highlights of our heavy equipment offering include: