- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The chemical industry is extremely broad and plays a key role in the global economy. Chemical companies convert raw materials such as petrochemicals and plant extracts into tens of thousands of different products ranging from solvents and pharmaceuticals to perfumes and packaging polymers. Chemical products are an integral part of everyday life.
The chemical industry is challenged to remain competitive and maintain productivity levels as it contends with fluctuations in the quality and availability of feedstocks.
Covering the full value chain
Linde provides a complete portfolio of industrial and specialty gases and applications to support chemical production processes. Our engineers can help improve productivity, lower costs and meet environmental targets.
Our industrial and specialty gases expertise and process insights cover all main sectors of the chemical industry: