- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Rising costs, environmental concerns and sustainability issues challenge the base and bulk chemical sector to increase efficiency, productivity and environmental performance.
Looking beyond the actual production and analysis of chemicals, industrial gases offer a host of concrete process benefits to base and bulk chemical plants. Our gases can play a key role in ensuring safe and controlled operation of manufacturing plants and in reducing environmental pollution.
Improving productivity with our innovative solutions
We work closely with our base and bulk chemical customers to enhance production operations and improve safety and quality. Our gas-enabled technologies can improve chemical handling, reduce costs, and boost the level of process automation. In addition, we help our customers meet increasingly stringent environmental targets with our unique gas innovations, which include alternatives to carcinogenic solvents.
Our industrial and specialty gases are available in cylinder or bulk form. You may also have the option of pipeline delivery or on-site production for larger volumes. For your peace of mind, our trained experts can also manage your gas installation. Our expertise will bring you quality and environmental benefits in the following areas in particular: