- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
For fish such as juvenile salmon and trout a flow-through system, using a running source of water from a stream, lake or spring is ideal. Yet this model presents a number of challenges, since the inflowing water is often the main source of dissolved oxygen and its quality is subject to strong fluctuations depending on physical conditions, the time of year and even the time of day. Parameters that affect feed conversion ratio, growth, mortality and productivity of the farm overall.
Promoting fish well-being by stabilising oxygen levels
By oxygenating the water, fish farmers can protect their stocks against oxygen deficiencies during peak consumption, temperature spikes and growth periods. Adequate oxygen levels in the water ensure growth, promote the health, appetite and general well-being of the fish. In addition, oxygen helps to reduce the effects of temperature-induced stress in fish.
Best fit solutions to support different oxygenation applications in flow-through farms
SOLVOX® C pressure dissolver for fresh and sea water: the ideal way to increase the concentration of oxygen in flow-through systems. Suited to all types of tanks and ponds and increasingly in partial recirculation systems. An energy-efficient solution that allows farmers to easily adapt the oxygen feed rate to variations in water quality.
SOLVOX B submerged diffuser hose or SOLVOX CD designed for emergency and temporary oxygenation relief: flexible, low-cost solutions that are easy to install and maintain.
SOLVOX OxyStream system as an extremely reliable all-in-one solution: a patented all-inclusive product which oxygenates the water and evenly distributes it around the fish tank.
SOLVOX F regulation concept: gives you precise, real-time control over oxygen flow so you can easily adapt to fluctuations in oxygen consumption or water saturation levels.
End-to-end offering for flow-through systems
To suit individual needs, we offer the full range of oxygen supply modes – from cylinder to bulk deliveries, complementing these with professional services tailored to the needs of aquaculture farmers. Customers can rely on us for end-to-end, fully engineered solutions extending from consulting through turnkey SOLVOX installations to ongoing maintenance and support.