- Aerospace & Defense
- Chemicals | Providing Base & Bulk Chemicals, Reactor Cooling, VOC Abatement, Solvent Recovery and more
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage Grade Industrial Gases-Food Chilling & Freezing Equipment-Process Solutions
- Glass - Industrial Gases & Process-Flat-Specialty-Art-Tableware-Frits-Container-Mineral Wool-Glass Fibers
- Metal Fabrication-Industrial Gas-Shielding Gas-Laser & Plasma Cutting-Laser & Arc Welding-Coating-Laser Gases-Safety Products
- Pharma & Biotech
- Plastics & Rubber
- Power & Energy | Fraccing-Biofuels-Hydrogen Energy-LNG-Upstream Oil & Gas-Emissions Trading-Stack Emissions Monitoring-
- Pulp & Paper | Delignification-Bleaching-Ozone Production-CO2 & Oxygen Applications-Pulp Production Process Improvements-Rcovery-
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
During the aquaculture lifecycle, fish sometimes need to be transported from one location to another – either by sea or by road. This could involve moving them from hatcheries to grow-out facilities, for instance, or later from sea cages to processing units. During transportation, fish continue to consume oxygen. In a closed tank, for example, the oxygen has been depleted after about ten to fifteen minutes. Maintaining optimum oxygen levels in the water is thus critical during transport and can only be achieved with supplementary oxygenation.
Optimising fish health during transit
We supply oxygen in cylinders, dewars and superinsulated tanks to suit all transit challenges. Our SOLVOX® B submerged diffuser hose and SOLVOX® CD ceramic diffusers are ideal for road tanks, whereas our SOLVOX® A dissolver is perfect for larger sea-going vessels such as well boats. Complementing our oxygenation solutions, we also have a range of products to support the efficient cooling, freezing and packaging of fish.