Linde Security Website RCMS
Linde is committed to providing a safe, secure work place for our employees, neighbors, customers and business partners. The security team’s management structure includes a senior management position, Head of Group Security, and dedicated regional security managers forming a team of security experts who provide global security guidance.
A statement from the Head of Group Security
- The Linde Group is committed to providing a secure working environment that protects our employees, our assets, our customers and our suppliers.
- We will operate all our businesses ethically and securely without compromising safety or causing loss or harm.
- As individuals we will act within the law, and behave ethically and with integrity, in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- By doing so our company and we as individuals can be seen as respected members of our local communities.
- The failure to recognizing security risks and take effective action can compromise personnel and operational safety, and the environment. Therefore by demonstrating effectively that at all levels within The Linde Group we are addressing security issues we will all be helping to achieve our vision of not hurting anyone or the environment.
- The accountabilities and responsibilities that managers and individual employees have for maintaining a secure working environment will be documented in our integrated management systems and standards.
Warren Rockett MSc. MCMI.
Head of Group Security
The Linde Group
(Member of International Security Management Association - ISMA)
UK, Windlesham, 2007
Linde has voluntarily enrolled in the in The US Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program. C-TPAT is designed to facilitate cooperation between business and the US CBP to strengthen the security of the international supply chains. Linde continues to assess our international supply chains and work with our suppliers, transportation partners and customers to enhance security during each stage of the supply chain. During 2007 Linde became a validated member of the C-TPAT program.
As a member of the American Chemistry Council Responsible Care® Program Linde has completed Security Vulnerability Assessments at all US based manufacturing facilities. Security enhancements and third-party verifications have been completed.
Linde is also meeting all requirements of the Department of Homeland Security’s program “Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards” (C-FATS). This program was released by the DHS in 2007.