- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Premium Glass Quality
For optimum glass treatment results, we offer a wide selection of tailor made and standard burners.
We are proud to say that our customers include some of the most famous art glass manufacturers worldwide.
Polishing and Fusing
Polishing and fusing enhance the surface quality of glass. Flames from our special burners impinge the glass directly to remelt a thin surface layer. Polishing can be used to eliminate or reduce the need for etching, thus reducing the environmental impact and paving the way for a cleaner, safer working environment.
Our burner systems employ either pre-mixed or post-mixed gas technologies:
- HYDROXPOX®: Pre-mixed technology with oxygen and hydrogen
- CARBOPOX®: Pre-mixed technology with oxygen and natural gas/propane
- LINFIRE®: Post-mixed technology
- CARBOFLAM®: Surface/post-mixed burners with oxygen and acetylene.
Benefits of Pre-Mixed Burners
Pre-mixed burners are more efficient than post-mixed burners. In addition, technologies based on hydrogen/oxygen are more efficient than those using natural gas/oxygen or propane/oxygen.
Our pre-mixed technology with oxygen and hydrogen is the solution of choice for high-end applications where speed, quality and efficiency are critical.
Our pre-mixed technologies at a glance:
- Pre-mixing of gases
- Electropneumatic control units
- Water cooled/uncooled burners
- Standard burners/specially designed burners
- 100% stainless steel
- Power control, control units, exact pressure regulation and exact regulation of the gas ratio for each burner.