- SINTERFLEX® Atmosphere Control System
The powder metallurgy (PM) industry is challenged to increase the quality and consistency of sintered parts in order to open up new market opportunities. We have developed a technology to control the sintering process and improve the mechanical strength of sintered parts. A sophisticated online carbon system is the heart of our SINTERFLEX® offering. It paves the way for exciting new market opportunities for sintered parts.
- Real-time monitoring and dynamic adjustment capabilities for furnace atmospheres
- Faster start-up and reduced switching times between different alloys
- Reduced post-treatment costs for salvaging carbon content of components
- Ability to sinter highly alloyed powders (Cr)
- Controlled carburization (up to 150 pm) for greater resistance to fatigue
- Consistently high quality of the sintering furnace atmosphere through closed loop control
Download: SINTERFLEX® Brochure
Download: SINTERFLEX Customer Testimonial
- HYDROFLEX® supply system
Our HYDROFLEX® system monitors the atmosphere in continuous and batch furnaces and controls the volumes of gases introduced into the furnace (hydrogen and nitrogen). HYDROFLEX ensures optimum gas mixtures and provides advanced atmosphere control and monitoring for higher quality annealing.
- Clean and bright product surface
- Reduced hydrogen consumption
- Active control over process parameters
- Full control over the supplied gas composition
- Less rework and rejection costs
- Idle mode during downtime to ensure atmosphere quality
- Automatic safety purging and safe hydrogen operation
Download: HYDROFLEX® Brochure
- CARBOTHAN® nitrogen/methanol-based system
CARBOTHAN® is a nitrogen/methanol-based atmosphere system, which generates a very flexible, high-quality atmosphere for carburizing, neutral hardening, annealing and sintering of steel. The CARBOTHAN atmosphere system includes methanol storage and supply, flow control, injection and distribution to the furnace.
- Reduced energy consumption and floor space requirements
- Shorter conditioning and shut-down times
- Easy reduction of gas consumption during idle times
- No resources needed for supervision and maintenance
- Safe gas supply and distribution system
Download: CARBOTHAN® Brochure
- CARBOJET® atmosphere stirring
Our patented CARBOJET® technology ensures a uniform furnace atmosphere without using circulation fans. The system consists of one or several CARBOJET lances with piping and flowtrain. By injecting nitrogen at high velocities into several zones of a roller hearth furnace, CARBOJET creates movement in the furnace atmosphere to ensure homogeneous gas mixing and temperature uniformity.
- Improved product quality in heat treatment applications such as annealing;or carburizing etc.
- Increases heat transfer due to high gas velocities
- Avoids cold spots and reduces soot formation in heat treatment furnaces
- Increases the carbon transfer to material surfaces
- Allows faster atmosphere switching
Download: CARBOJET® Brochure
Download: CARBOJET® Cutsheet