- CARBOFLEX® Atmosphere Control System
CARBOFLEX® ACS is an atmosphere control system specially designed for advanced atmosphere control during carburizing, neutral hardening and annealing in continuous furnaces. It gives you full control over the carbon potential in up to four zones per furnace, also optimizing the heat treatment cycle. Furthermore, its functions provide indispensable support for quality assurance work.
- Optimization of the heat treatment cycle
- Precise control over the surface carbon content
- Support for quality assurance through advanced process control (recipes, historical data) and easy operation with PC-based interface
Download: CARBOFLEX® ACS Brochure
- CARBOJET® atmosphere stirring
Our patented CARBOJET® technology ensures a uniform furnace atmosphere without using circulation fans. The system consists of one or several CARBOJET lances with piping and flowtrain. By injecting nitrogen at high velocities into several zones of a roller hearth furnace, CARBOJET creates movement in the furnace atmosphere to ensure homogeneous gas mixing and temperature uniformity.
- Improved product quality in heat treatment applications such as annealing;or carburizing etc.
- Increases heat transfer due to high gas velocities
- Avoids cold spots and reduces soot formation in heat treatment furnaces
- Increases the carbon transfer to material surfaces
- Allows faster atmosphere switching
Download: CARBOJET® Brochure
Download: CARBOJET® Cutsheet
- CARBOFLEX® nitrogen-endogas solution
Our CARBOFLEX® nitrogen-endogas solution offers a nitrogen-based atmosphere system in combination with an external endogas generator. This solution proves that nitrogen-based atmosphere systems and endogas make a great combination. CARBOFLEX can be used to create furnace atmosphere zones with varying compositions to meet the requirement of specific alloys being treated.
- Avoids decarburization through carbon-neutral atmosphere
- Enables high surface quality (bright surface, no carbon deposits)
- Achieves high level of safety by using a minimum volume of flammable gases and a nitrogen-based safety purge function
- Reduces costs by minimizing total gas consumption, scrap and reworking
- CARBOTHAN® nitrogen/methanol-based system
CARBOTHAN® is a nitrogen/methanol-based atmosphere system, which generates a very flexible, high-quality atmosphere for carburizing, neutral hardening, annealing and sintering of steel. The CARBOTHAN atmosphere system includes methanol storage and supply, flow control, injection and distribution to the furnace.
- Reduced energy consumption and floor space requirements
- Shorter conditioning and shut-down times
- Easy reduction of gas consumption during idle times
- No resources needed for supervision and maintenance
- Safe gas supply and distribution system
Download: CARBOTHAN® Brochure
- HYDROFLEX® supply system
Our HYDROFLEX® system monitors the atmosphere in continuous and batch furnaces and controls the volumes of gases introduced into the furnace (hydrogen and nitrogen). HYDROFLEX ensures optimum gas mixtures and provides advanced atmosphere control and monitoring for higher quality annealing.
- Clean and bright product surface
- Reduced hydrogen consumption
- Active control over process parameters
- Full control over the supplied gas composition
- Less rework and rejection costs
- Idle mode during downtime to ensure atmosphere quality
- Automatic safety purging and safe hydrogen operation
Download: HYDROFLEX® Brochure