- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water & Soil Treatment
Consumer interest in animal welfare is rising – as are demands for the quality of meat and poultry. We offer sophisticated Controlled Atmosphere Stunning (CAS) solutions to satisfy evolving needs in today’s slaughter plants. We can help you design a safe and reliable system tailored to your individual needs.
CAS modifies the atmosphere to induce euthanasia conditions for animals. This gentle technology provides a less stressful experience, contributing to improved animal welfare, better processing conditions and higher quality meat.
Improved animal welfare
Less stress to animals, no restraints required
Elimination of broken bones
Improved and safer working environment
Better plucking results
Reduced fecal contamination (from use of anesthesia)
Easier animal handling.
Higher quality meat
Elimination of hemorrhages, bruises and broken bones
Reduced meat bruising
Better bleed-out of arteries in the fillet, wing and thigh.