- Air Pollution Control
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Cutting, Joining and Heating
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Thermal spray coating offers a cost efffective and practical way for you to improve the wear resistance, corrosion and heat properties of a component. You can also increase or decrease friction or change the electrical properties of the surface.
Damaged surfaces can be repaired and faulty manufactured parts can even be recovered to the right dimensions. In most cases, the surface can then be further treated without problem.
LINSPRAY is the Linde offer for the thermal spray market. We can provide all the necessary equipment and supply systems to ensure the safe installation and handling of the gas at all times.
We also have an extensive network of engineers who are able to provide guidance on the best solution to meet your productivity, quality and cost requirements. This service can also extend to training on safety or applications.