Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., Feb 17, 2016 – The Linde Group, a world leading gases and engineering company, has launched the first issue of ELEMENTS, a stand-alone microsite that features creative responses to new trends in the food processing industry.
“ELEMENTS is replete with interesting stories about Linde customers, employees and technology,” says Janice Lamb, Marketing Support manager for Linde LLC. “In ELEMENTS readers will find reports, interviews, infographics and interactive elements that we think will have broad business appeal. With the first issue of ELEMENTS, we have presented a handful of behind-the-scenes stories where Linde gases, technology and people ultimately enhance the freshness of our favorite foods and beverages,” Lamb said.
“The Secret Ingredient,” takes the reader through what might be a typical day in the life of a business person to illustrate how Linde gases and technology are there throughout the day to ensure that the food and beverages we consume stay fresh and delicious – whether it’s that first cup of coffee in the morning (modified atmospheric packaging) with delicious pastry (dry ingredient chilling), that snack we eat on a plane (dry ice), the spices that make that perfect meal (cryogrinding), or the slice of pizza (cryogenic freezing) with our favorite beer (beer gas).
Other articles in the issue include:
• A Cream Come True -- a process for making ice cream in a most unconventional way
• Chilling Out on the Waves -- observing the action of ocean waves lapping the shore inspired a perfect food freezing solution to a knotty problem
• Trailblazers – Linde food freezing clients -- two brothers from Wisconsin -- conquer America - with chicken
• Connecting the dots – answers the question: what is gluten anyway? And, using insightful infographics, explains the trend toward gluten-free diets and the chilling technology that is facilitating the movement.
• Behind the scenes -- meet a young engineering talent at Linde Food & Beverages and the path he took to get to us.
Linde North America, Inc. is a member of The Linde Group. In the 2014 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of USD 17.9 bn (EUR 17.047 bn), making it the largest gases and engineering company in the world with approximately 65,500 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
For more information, see The Linde Group online at www.linde.com
Contact: Amy Ficon