- Aerospace & Defense
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Food & Beverage
- Metal Fabrication
- Pharma & Biotech
- Rubber & Plastics
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Petrochemicals & Refining
- Mobility & Transportation
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Our customers can count on support at every stage of the solution lifecycle – from the initial assessment to installation of a gas supply scheme that is tailored to individual needs.
Specific services include:
- Short-term and temporary supply of dosing and flow-control equipment
- Consultancy on the appropriate O₂/CO₂ flow to reach your desired treatment results
- Sizing, installation and maintenance of both the gas supply system as well as the dosing and flow-control system
- Comprehensive training on the equipment and gas handling
To provide the best service, we have local teams in more than 100 countries, dedicated to meeting each market’s needs by combining the hands-on insights of a regional team with the know-how and reach of a global organization. Our water treatment professionals receive regular training, and our teams partner with other industry players and research hubs to ensure we understand what is truly relevant for plant operators and remain at the forefront of advances in technology.
Customer-inspired culture of innovation
At our water treatment laboratories in Munich (Germany), Aalesund (Norway) and Shanghai (China), our customers can experience our technology innovations first hand.
Would you like to know more about our services or supply schemes?Contact our team
"After 20 years serving Linde customers in this industry, one would expect that I would say: "been there, done that". In the water treatment world it is not like that at all: new challenges are constantly coming up and I get to partner up with long lasting customers and with some of the greatest minds at Linde to find the best solution – this constant drive towards cutting edge innovation, along with the relationships I have developed with colleagues and customers, gives me renewed energy levels when going to work every day."
Stefanie Bland, Application Engineer, Linde